Get ready for an OUTSTANDING weekend!!! Here’s what we can share beforehand. All locations listed are on University of Indianapolis campus – here’s a map.
Arrive for Check-in
- Where: UIndy Health Pavillion
- When: 8:00am – 9:45ish (first activity begins at 10am), Thursday, June 8, 2017
- What you need: Pre-seminar forms completed beforehand and medical verification form if you are bringing prescription medications.
- What you don’t need: your stuff…the dorm (Warren Hall) is in a separate location so leave your stuff in your vehicle. Once checked in, parents are encouraged to help their child get settled in to their dorm.
Parents Meeting (optional)
- What: a rolling meeting facilitated by Guy and Sandra Harris, HOBY volunteers and parents of two past HOBY Ambassadors, who will be happy to answer any and all questions.
- Where: Annis Theater
- When: 8:30am – 9:45am (stop by anytime to answer your questions)
- Note: please check-in your Ambassador first…thank you.
- We don’t share much on purpose, but believe me (yes, the web robot writing this) that you will start out bewildered, amazed and a bit overwhelmed – and after 4 powerful days be excited, sad to leave, and ready to lead your world.
- For more details, reference the FAQs here.
- Religious services will be available on the morning of Sunday, June 11th for HOBY Leadership participants. There will be a non-denominational service, Catholic Mass, and discussion group offered.
Closing Ceremonies – you won’t want to miss it!
- Where: Ransburg Hall
- When: 12:00pm – 2:30pm, Sunday, June 11, 2017
- Parking: We recommend that you park near the dorm (Warren Hall) and walk over to Ransburg to simplify check out afterward.
- Note: Parents will reconvene with their Ambassador after the closing ceremonies unless special arrangements have been made.
- Where: Warren Hall
- When: after 2:30pm, when the Closing Ceremonies end